Santa Fe 1664, Buenos Aires, Argentina | (11) 3782-3264 |
To teach English language to high intermediate and advanced level students
ÍBERO TEFL CERTIFICATION | 09/19/2016- 10/15/2016
. I completed the TEFL training course and acquired my certification in order to teach the
English language at all levels.
Bachelors Degree | 05/10/2015 | University of Georgia
- Major: International Affairs (GPA 3.7)
- Minor: Spanish (3.9)
- Related coursework: South American Political Movements, Spanish Literature, Far-Right Politics, American Foreign Policy, Strategic Intelligence, American Economic Structures
Diploma | 05/20/2011 | Roswell High School
Related coursework: Spanish, Mathematics, Literature, Science
Clubs: Spanish Honor Society, National Honor Society, Beta Club
Teacher Assistant | Cleveland Road School | 09/15/2013- 04/15/2014
- I served as a Teacher Assistant for three different classes. I helped the teacher prepare lesson plans, translated English to Spanish to the Spanish speaking kids and mediated parent teacher conferences between English speaking teachers and Spanish speaking parents.
Youth Soccer Coach | YMCA | 08/10/2010- 06/10/2011
- I coached a youth league soccer team for two seasons. My key responsibilities were to make sure they understood the value of teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- Skills: Highly Organized, Confident in front of an audience, Efficient, Conflict Resolver, Empathizer