PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
ÍBERO TEFL runs an accredited, 4 week intensive TEFL TESOL Certification Course in beautiful Buenos Aires by means of which you will develop all the skills necessary for any job teaching English as a second or foreign language. When you graduate, Íbero TEFL will send your CV or résumé to several language schools in your desired destination. You will be interviewing and working right after the course.
2017 and 2018 TEFL Course Prices
TEFL Course Price
2017 Normal fee 1990 USD, 600 USD deposit and 1390 USD remaining balance fee.
2018 Normal fee 2140, 600 USD deposit and 1540 USD remaining balance fee.
2017 Available Discount for people registering through our website only
1390 USD (it includes 4 week TEFL Training at our school, materials and job placement)
2018 Available Discount for people registering through our website only
1540 USD (it includes 4 week TEFL Training at our school, materials and job placement)
- In order to apply for one of our start dates, you have to be eligible to enter Argentina on a tourist capacity
- There is no registration fee
- Please take into account that in order to qualify for these discounts, you have to apply for our program directly through our website and not through another school or agency.
- Please take into account that these discounts are available for people who would like to register through our website only. If you have made your registration through another school or agency it is logical they would require a course deposit.
What does the TEFL Course price include?
- 4 week TEFL course in Buenos Aires at our school
- Textbook for Íbero TEFL
- Extra materials for the course
- Teaching practice sessions with real students
- International Diploma
- Job placement *
- Please note: English Teaching Jobs are available for people who would like to work for minimum 6 months.
*Guaranteed employment in Buenos Aires or worldwide is available for people staying at least 6 months in BA or in the desired destination, besides the 4 week TEFL course, therefore you will have to remain in the chosen destination for at least 7 months in total and be a hard worker as well as a highly motivated individual, if not, chances of assuring a job are limited.
2017 Remaining TEFL Course start dates
- September 11th- October 6th
- October 11th– November 7th
- November 9th- December 7th (November 27th is a National Holiday)
2018 TEFL Course start dates
TEFL Course 2018
- January 22nd- February 20th
- February 26th– March 22nd
- April 3rd-April 30th
- May 3rd– May 31st
- June 4th-July 2nd
- July 10th– August 6th
- August 9th-September 6th
- September 10th– October 5th
- October 8th-November 5th
- November 8th-December 6th
Accommodation through our program is optional for our TEFL trainees. Please take into account that we can only organize airport pick up for trainees wanting to book accommodation through our program only.
As far as Spanish classes, you can take them before the TEFL course or after. Because the TEFL course is very intensive, we ask all candidates to allow time to study without other commitments during the course.
Spanish classes (either before the TEFL course or after)
The importance of Spanish intensive classes in Buenos Aires
Taking Spanish classes here will give you a deeper understanding of the Spanish grammar, its usage and local pronunciation of the inhabitants of Buenos Aires. This is relevant to your work as an English Teacher here because your students will be Spanish speakers and you will be able to understand them better. There are multiple possibilities to improve your Spanish in Buenos Aires in informal settings however it is recommended to take at least 6 weeks of Spanish immersion classes at an academic setting like our school in order to make progress and to be able to understand prospective employers as well as future students.
Spanish classes cost- 195 USD per week
2017 Prices for accommodation
Shared Apartments and Homestays: Minimum stay with no meals is 28 nights at 840 USD. The student can choose to stay for 28 nights or longer, each night costs 30 USD but each additional night costs 40 USD. Airport pick up costs 75 USD.
2018 Prices for Accommodation
Shared Apartments and Homestays: Minimum stay with no meals is 28 nights at 1120 USD. The student can choose to stay for 28 nights or longer, each night costs 40 USD but each additional night costs 55 USD. Airport pick up costs 85 USD.
2017 TEFL Packages
2018 TEFL Packages
If you would like to take Spanish classes, here you can find more information